Migrating Images: The Imagetext Turn in the Hebrew Novel. New York: New York University, 2014.
- Ofra Amihay and Lauren Walsh, eds. The Future of Text and Image: Collected Essays on Literary and Visual Conjunctures. Newcastle: Cambridge Scholars, 2012.
- “Red Diapers, Pink Stories: Color Photography and Self-Outing in Jewish Women’s Comics.” Image & Narrative 16.2 (2015): 42-64.
- “Passing Under Separation: Comics Representations of the Holocaust and the Berlin Wall.” Journal of Graphic Novels and Comics 4,2 (2013): 278-96.
- “With Her Own Hands: The Feminine Responsibility for the Aqedah in David Grossman’s To The End of the Land.” Teoryah uviqoret 38-39 (2011): 316-33 (Hebrew).
- “Immigwriting: Photographs as Migratory Aesthetics in the Modern Hebrew Novel.” In The Future of Text and Image: Collected Essays on Literary and Visual Conjunctures, edited by Ofra Amihay and Lauren Walsh, 131-66. Newcastle: Cambridge Scholars, 2012.
- “‘A Candle of Freedom, a Candle of Labor, or the Candle of Judah': Lea Goldberg’s Jewish Holiday Poems for Children.” Prooftexts 28,1 (2008): 28-52.
- “The Wild Things are Wilde Chayes.” Davqa 2 (2007): 45-47 (Hebrew).
- “The Deception: A Biblical Play in Four Acts.” Al hapereq 20 (2004): 130-51 (Hebrew).